Long time ago... i had heard something form my friend.. A story? A truth? A future? Or maybe just a False Hood??? Ermm... for the time i heard about it, YES!! I'm just treat it as a lie... A ignorant wording, nonsenses-statement..
In 4/5/2009.. and I have another perception about this statement. Today i understand and believe about what my friend told me that i just treat it as a false hood.. So sorry about that.. How stupid I'm... A IGNORAMUS!!!
[A ignorance is worse than poverty]
I had realized and sure that what kind of person you are.. How many ''Mask'' u can change within a day?? What's your real style?? What u want in this minute?? and what u want in the next??? Please stop your evil plot with me, a crafty face's conspirator u had shown me...scared me...
If you continue do this with me again again and again...
I'll just hate you more.. and more.. and more...
Don't make me be seized with fear...
Please...
In 4/5/2009.. and I have another perception about this statement. Today i understand and believe about what my friend told me that i just treat it as a false hood.. So sorry about that.. How stupid I'm... A IGNORAMUS!!!
[A ignorance is worse than poverty]
I had realized and sure that what kind of person you are.. How many ''Mask'' u can change within a day?? What's your real style?? What u want in this minute?? and what u want in the next??? Please stop your evil plot with me, a crafty face's conspirator u had shown me...scared me...
If you continue do this with me again again and again...
I'll just hate you more.. and more.. and more...
Don't make me be seized with fear...
Please...
dont so small gas lar daddy...
ReplyDelete