I know don't have perfection in the world.. Nobody are flawless, nobody can feel no qualms, nobody enable to have an easy conscience forever..
Although i understand that, and i had do what is humanly possible.. But!!! the harsh and inconsiderate works had told me what are called Heartless!! Had make me feel heartbroken.. Since you said that..I didn't feel guilty and regret all the time..because i had treat with the utmost Decency and Kindness. As the matter of fact, I'm already dispirited, discourage and...lose heart..
Jealous, conspiracy and revenge... can your life become happiness!? Colourful!? Hopeful!? NO!! you can't... You're only life in the darkness, and finally you'll take the road to ruin.. a blind alley...
Although i understand that, and i had do what is humanly possible.. But!!! the harsh and inconsiderate works had told me what are called Heartless!! Had make me feel heartbroken.. Since you said that..I didn't feel guilty and regret all the time..because i had treat with the utmost Decency and Kindness. As the matter of fact, I'm already dispirited, discourage and...lose heart..
Jealous, conspiracy and revenge... can your life become happiness!? Colourful!? Hopeful!? NO!! you can't... You're only life in the darkness, and finally you'll take the road to ruin.. a blind alley...
i dun understand wat u talking about.
ReplyDeletethe word so hard..