I happy because of you before...
I sad because of you too...
I scared because of what u had did with me...
You had disappointed me too ...
Maybe here is the end between you and me...
I don't hope so...
But i have not enough brave to take it twice...
Because you hurt me...
I had no chance at all to get you...
Because of his exists...
I had reluctant to left you...
But Doesn't mean i don't care you...
I tried to recover...
But i failed...
I hope i can success one day...
But it's difficult...
You didn't do anything...
Maybe you don't know my feeling...
You didn't even give a chance...
Maybe you're right...
I'm finding a torch in the darkness...
Hope you can be the only one for me...
There was nothing can replace you...
It's truth for me...
I thought Love is waiting...
But it's not...
I thought Love can be control...
But i can't...
I'm waiting...
Because I'm someone that don't know how to express my feeling...
I'm losing...
Because you don't know about my exist...
So i can only to lost you...
Because of my foolish...
No comments:
Post a Comment