Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My view from my side...

Back to Single...

I felt that would be more better for myself.
In a relationship is not suitable for me nowadays.
it's quite complicated, stress, depress and even sometimes get hurt.. although there was some sweet between that..


Love is not easy .. Not a game..
For me, Willing get hurt from some one or else i'll hurt some one too..
So better i choose nothing at all.. STATUS: Single

Well.. lately was worst weather.. From hot changed to heavy rain .. Everyday.. It was hard to endure.. Hope that " you " can take good care for your own self.. Don't get sick.. ok..?

I heard that.. you going be stay in America soon for 12 months.. Hmm.. quite worry about you.. And stay strong .. I think you can do it.. Right?


Okies.... Enough For Today..
Working mood again..

bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment