Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Friend in Lov3

Oops... I going to PLKN on this Saturday.-(27th)
KUMP 2, KEM TELUK RUBIAH,LUMUT,PERAK...
Quite Far T^T
Don't hope go there, but i have to go..no other choice.. Zzz

Lately. -->
It's... a feeling... which i had tried before...

Sometimes, dreams can keep two people together even when they're apart...

Don't hope we are just friends...But...

As close friends get inside each other, become a part of each other, falling in love becomes an easy step to take. And, sometimes, a painful one.

haix..

For the first time in my life I wanted someone I could keep to treasure me both heart and soul, to hold me in my sleep.
When I saw you I was overjoyed, my search at last concluded,Who knew that I would come to find that I was just deluded?

Because as we grew together something still kept us apart,I have your body and your mind, but I'll never have your heart.
And I still wish that we could have that true love and forever,
But reality stole my happy ending, leaving me with never.

And..
I know that in the end,
I am confused ... stupid ...was deluded..

You're not my lover but my friend... this is what the fEEL brought to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment