Decided..
I really have to give up..
It waste too much time for me..
It never even brings a happy memory for me..
It will only trying to spoil my life..
How many times i had carried wrong decision..
Told myself.. it was last but i didn't care what i told myself..
So.. i really need some time to forget and weaken all sadness which it has brought for me..
Nothing is impossible and nothing would be forever..
All would become a liar.. cannot been trust! or maybe too much of dreaming..
Hope that won't disturb my life anymore..
Getting tired with it and gonna give up on it too.
10 days more i have to start my job at GentingHighland in Casino..
work as a croupier.
I will be staying there for 2 months for my job.
Everything can be GONE for me. Start a New Life For a New year!!
And during this 2 months, i will deactivated my Blog and Facebook too.
I hope these day can come faster..
Wasted too much time on 2008 & 2009
I must have another life in 2010^^
I don't hope the last memory would drag me into sadness anymore. I hate it!!
There was really no one can understand me..
Be Gìv€ úp
No comments:
Post a Comment